The most common excuse for not working out is lack of time. Letâ€™s face it â€“ most everyone is busy, but we all have 24 hours in a day, and we choose how to use them. Admittedly, it can be tough to fit in workouts on some days, but if exercise is a priority, you need to schedule it like an appointment and follow through on this commitment. If you wait until you have some free time, youâ€™ll never start or continue exercising.
The most time-efficient way to workout is at home, and home ellipticals are ideal for virtually everyone in your household. With their low-impact, smooth motion, and numerous resistance levels, ellipticals can provide a rigorous workout for everyone from beginners to athletes.
For the best results, take advantage of the following when exercising on a home elliptical machine:
- Aim to workout 3-5 times each week for 30-60 minutes. All workouts donâ€™t have to be on your elliptical; you can do workout videos or walk or run outside, lift weights, do yoga and more. The important part is consistency.
- Donâ€™t quit. Even if you can only work out twice one week, or if you only have 15-20 minutes for a session, keep going. Do the best you can and donâ€™t give up. Any exercise is better than none at all, and your body will benefit.
- Vary your sessions. Ideally, you should change your workouts often. Donâ€™t just get on every time and ride the elliptical for 30 minutes at level 5 in a manual program. Take advantage of the variety your elliptical offers, and choose various workouts for better cross training and greater results.
- Add interval training. Interval training has been shown to provide greater caloric expenditure and conditioning, so opt for an interval program, or create your own by manually varying the resistance level every few minutes. Push yourself hard for a minute or two; then recover for another few minutes by dropping the intensity. Repeat this cycle throughout the duration or your workout.
- Incorporate strength training. Combining cardio and strength intervals creates ultra-effective, efficient workouts for blasting calories and toning muscles to improve metabolism. On Octane home elliptical machines, CROSS CiRCUIT is a unique cardio and strength program that has endless variety to keep you moving and enhancing your fitness level. Exhilarating workouts fly by and youâ€™ll be motivated like never before.
Donâ€™t miss out on the benefits of regular workouts due to lack of time. Invest in premium home equipment and commit to improve your health and fitness.